02 September 2012

MBBS Graduation!

After 3 years, filled with challenges and rewards, I have finished my first college degree - Music Business Bachelor of Science from Full Sail University in Florida. I did not make the trip to "flip my tassle", but remain thrilled that I have reached my goals and done my best so far.

My thanks to the instructors/peers who selected me for the Advanced Achievement Award! I am so honored to have been considered for this and hope to live up to the vision they have of me and leave a legacy I've dreamed of in supporting artists dreams too.

I have been working with amazing classmates who have endured and I learned so much from them. I have enjoyed the friendships developed during this time, and look forward to those that I know will carry on as we explore our musical journeys.

I would not have made it through this degree program without the awesome support of many artists that allowed me to use their art/music/knowledge to create assignments with. You were my inspiration when I started life over anew!
  • Early Thomas
  • Ellyn Sampson Bussey
  • Chris Aaron & Lisa Bethke
  • Rob Anthony
  • Eddie L. Smith
  • Hank Sinatra
  • Hillary Reynolds Band
  • Billy Eli
  • WC Clark
  • David Heuring
  • Kevin Triplett
  • Scott Dercks
  • Mark Allan Atwood
  • Kem Watts
  • Patrick Larson - My "Blue Peacock" photographer
There are many of you that have been my support team; friends and Facebook family that kept me going along the way. I thank my "counselors" and advisors, and people like Louis Black (Director for SXSW) who gave me instant feedback & support for historical references for projects in a blink. I hope to see more Austin Artists added to the timeline! I appreciate the extra time given from Entertainment Attorney, Vicky Moerbe for sharing her passion & keepin' it real! Thanks to Chuckles for "pokin'" me to remind me there is more to do, and keep focused on the next reunion too!!

The next year will be filled with Social Media studies, as I pursue a Masters Degree on Internet Marketing with Full Sail - I look forward to seeing you all down the road and thanks again for helping me to follow my dreams :)

Yankeedebby



1 comment:

  1. I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written.
    I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made.
    I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick, Have a nice day.friendship bands

    ReplyDelete