26 August 2013

The Leaves Are Fallin'

Working hard on IMP for Full Sail University. Then it's on to making it work in the REAL WORLD!
Thanks to Chuck Lamb for ongoing support to let me create ideas for the next gathering. 

I have had a great summer volunteering and catching some Texas Blues too. 

SBSF9 was my lucky#1 chance to briefly greet the man who joined this years events, and my thanks go to the commitment & passion of MJ & Pat who took great care of me up while up in Sturgeon Bay at the Music Motel. 

I've met so many very cool & very talented artists from around the world - it was constant inspiration, and filled the town with joyful music for days. A hub I am also grateful for the chance to get to volunteer for. One helluva holiday & graduation from MBBS present to myself! 

Tony Menzer put together an amazing Midwest Summer Tour to include so many talented artists - it was like a live ACL Show in my own backyard. WC, Chris & Lisa - we've been there and back again. 
I love the passion, and honor to be a part of the audience. 

Well, back to school with Web Analytics I must go! 

I cherish your friendships as I roam.

May you find Peace On Your Journey & Love Without End,

Yankeedebby

No comments:

Post a Comment